TERMS AND CONDITION
Below is The Graphic Elite Firm standard Terms and Conditions. Please take time to read through our **Terms and Conditions ** thoroughly and ensure you understand them before you commence a project with us. By requesting services from Graphic Elite Firm, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and you are aware that you are entering a binding contract – payment is required.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notification by the Firm.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Firm and all of its contractors and subsidiaries original Visual Brief, Variations and Guarantee.
- The Firm and the Client will attend an initial consultation at no charge to the Client. This can be held via phone or in person. A (Visual Brief) will be constructed through the collection of logos and Design. This will assist in the evaluation and formulation of the Client’s business Elite requirements.
- The Firm offers 3 revisions to logo Artwork under the original Visual Brief.
- The Firm will charge for additional revisions of Artwork provided that the Client’s requests for revision is more than 3 (including free revisions).
- Any additional work, revisions or variations outside of the original Visual Brief will be charged at the rate of 180 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. All prices exclude GST. Additional expenses will be charged accordingly. Quotations
- Quotations are generated by the Firm on the basis of the Visual Brief and expected time investment. Quotations may be subject to change if additional work is required.
- All time quotations are an estimate and are based on calendar working (business) days. No quoted Artwork delivery dates are guaranteed and can vary. Payment
- The Firm reserves the right to request a deposit of **100% Payment of quotation amount from the Client prior to starting work on their project or Artwork. By remitting deposit funds to the Firm, the Client is accepting the Terms and Conditions and entering a contract with the Firm.
- If a deposit is not requested, the Client is considered to accept the Terms and Conditions upon request of services/work from the Firm.
- If the Client has been uncontactable / unresponsive for more than 7 days , the paid amount by the client will not be refunded.
- All prices quoted on the Firm’s web site and advertising material include delivery and exclude GST. 13.The Firm is entitled to charge the Client for any fees incurred relating to any extra efforts require for the artwork.
- The Firm reserves the right to delete any artwork which accounts more than **10 days **outstanding payment.
CANCELLATION AND VARIATION POLICY
- The Firm reserves the right to **charge additional costs **if the Client requests amendments to the original Visual Brief, the original project outcome is altered or further Artwork is requested.
- If the Client requests the cancellation of a Contract, The Firm will determine the cost of Artwork and services provided. The Client will be invoiced this amount minus any deposits paid on the project to date. a) If the determined monies payable is less than the deposit paid, a refund will be issued by the Firm to the Client for the difference.
- The Firm will declare a project completed if no response is received from Client within 7 days of providing a concept Artwork and this Artwork will be determined as the final accepted Artwork. The Firm will then invoice the Client for final payment of total project and non-payment will result in collection processes. Legal action may also be taken by the Firm to recover all monies owed.
- The Client is held responsible for approving all Artwork proofs and ensuring accuracy and suitability. This includes, but is not limited to; Design, spelling, grammar, illustrations, images and quantity. It is the responsibility of the Client to request another copy if the proof is difficult to read or changes are required. a) The Client’s final accepted proof is the Artwork that will be submitted for prints and/or web construction. There will be no reprints or web development at our expense. Printout of Client proof is supplied at intended final print size (100%) to assist in confirming colours, Design, bleed, size and type. You shall indemnify the Firm, its directors and representatives from and against all actions, claims, damages, liabilities or costs (including legal costs) arising from, or directly or indirectly related to provision of Materials, use of Services by you or anyone else, or otherwise arising.
SUBMISSION OF CLIENT ARTWORK
- Clients who choose to submit their own Artwork, files and/or images are solely responsible for the end result of printing. Customers are reminded to submit print-ready Artwork with the correct specifications. We will print the Client’s submission as requested however the Firm is not responsible for Artwork mistakes. The Firm is also not liable for supplied file errors. There will be no reprints at our expense.
- Clients are reminded that when Artwork is trimmed, the bleed cut can vary in position up to 2-3mm, hence a 7mm internal margin from the bleed line is required if the Client is supplying Artwork.
- Artwork Designed will remain the property of the Firm until account is paid in full. Future re-print requests of the same Artwork will only incur a print management fee. Upon full payment of account, copyright ownership will be transferred to the Client. The Firm and their Designers retain rights to utilise Artwork and all Design elements for portfolio/self-promotion.
- The Firm does not take any responsibility for Trade marking of any kind. It is the client’s responsibility to check trade marking laws and existing Trademarks for availability.
- Printing will not commence until full payment for Artwork and print services is received. The current turnaround time for printing is 7-10 working days dependant on the product type. This period commences at date of Client approval of Artwork proof and payment.
- All time quotations are an estimate and are based on calendar working (business) days. No quoted printing, Artwork and delivery dates are guaranteed and can vary.
- With all printing there may be some colour variations from electronic visual representations of Artwork and previous orders to the final printed Artworks. This is due to the nature of CMYK printing and bulk-run printing system. There will be no reprints at our expense.
- The Client agrees to allow the Firm to add a small credit on the customer’s website. This will be in the form of a small line of text placed towards the bottom of the page.
- The Client also agrees to allow the Firm to place websites and other Design, along with a link to the Client’s site on the Firm’s own website for self-promotional purposes. Unless agreed to by both parties in writing beforehand.
WEBSITE DESIGN POST-COMPLETION ALTERATIONS
- Upon completion of website build, the Firm will provide the Client with opportunity to review the resulting work. The Firm will make one set of minor changes at no extra cost within 3 days of submission to Client for review (‘review period’).
- Minor changes include small textual changes and small adjustments to placement of items on the page. Minor changes do not include alteration or replacement of images, colour schemes or any navigation features.
- The Firm can be notified of any minor requested changes by in-person mode. The Firm will consider that the Client has accepted the original draft if no notification of changes is received in writing from the Client within 3 days of the start of the review period.
- The Client is to refer to hosting and domain name providers for queries regarding the following services: Domain names, Hosting and registration, SSL certificates, Email addresses and Email hosting.
- The Client is to refer to their technical support Firm for queries regarding the following services and their applicable Terms & Conditions: Set up of email addresses, Emails going to Spam/ Junk, Email not functioning and Email Signatures.
- The Firm does not provide the following services: Domain names, Hosting and registration, SSL certificates, Email addresses, Email hosting, Setup of email addresses, Emails errors of any kind and Email Signatures
- The Firm holds no responsibility if your email addresses are targeted with spam as it is outside of our control. The Firm holds no responsibility if the Client’s email account details are attained and used to send spam or malicious material. 5.The Firm build websites to the best of their knowledge at the time of completion. The Firm cannot take responsibility if the Client’s site is “hacked” or maliciously attacked in form. The Firm will not be held responsible and is not liable for any loss of income to arise from the client’s website “going down”, being hacked or otherwise. The Firm does not provide software updates or take responsibility if the software used becomes out of date and obsolete. The Firm does not take responsibility for any unforeseen advancements in technology that may have negative effects on any aspects of the Client’s site or system.